Four Bean SPICY Crockpot Chili is a go to recipe for Super Bowl, BBQs, Memorial Day, 4th of July…really any holiday or gathering with friends & family!
Typically every year my mom makes chili so I had to share it her recipe. WARNING: It is a lot different from a traditional chili but it is SO yummy. It also contains quite a few ingredients and spices, so don’t let that scare you away. The combination of ingredients creates something magical!
It is a lot different from a traditional chili but it is SO yummy. It also contains quite a few ingredients and spices, so don’t let that scare you away. The combination of ingredients creates something magical!
Allowing the flavors to mix together over a 4-6 hour time period in the crock pot is essential to the bursting flavor. You won’t want to miss this recipe at your parties this year! I hope you enjoy as much as my family does!
Four Bean Spicy Crockpot Chili
- 1 pound Italian sausage spicy
- 1 pound ground turkey (16oz.) extra lean
- 2 Tbsp. fresh garlic
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 can diced tomato 15 oz
- 5 ounces Ortega green chilies
- 1 Habanero pepper diced
- 1 Jalapeno diced
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa any brand is fine
- 1 can El Pato tomato sauce - 4 oz.
- 12 oz. IPA beer
- 1/2 bottle of red wine
- 2 Tbsp. green taco sauce any brand
- 2 Tbsp. red taco sauce any brand
- 12 oz. chili sauce Heinz
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sugar, granulated
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp. coriander
- 1/2 Tbsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 15 oz. can cannellini beans drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans drained
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large frying pan, brown sausage and ground turkey with fresh garlic and olive oil over medium-high heat. Once cooked, pour into bottom of crockpot (crock pot does not need to be turned on yet).
- Turn the heat to medium and sauté onions and bell pepper for ~5 minutes. Stir for 1 minute and then transfer to crockpot.
- Pour all remaining ingredients onto the meat/onion mixture into the crockpot. Stir all ingredients together and set crockpot on low for 4-6 hours. Stir occasionally.
[Tweet “4 bean Spicy Crock Pot Chili – full of flavor and SPICE! krollskorner.com”]