This High Protein Quinoa Egg Scramble is my FAVORITE go to breakfast when I want eggs!
This is always my “I’m feeling like eggs today” go-to breakfast.
I like it because I know I am getting in at least 20g of protein first thing in the morning and it keeps me satisfied longer than maybe just a bowl of cereal.
When you think of eggs…you may think of bacon or sausage to go along with it right? That’s all good in moderation, yet I am always striving for new ways to eat more plant based too!
This High Protein Quinoa Egg Scramble is…
Easy to make
Rich in protein
Enjoy with some fresh fruit and a cup of coffee! 🙂
Update on my life these days… I slammed with Pilates training, cycle and keeping up with blogging duties!
I love being busy. I love learning new things. I love being challenged.
My new self-employed life is all of that, and then some. Staying in a constant state is bothersome to me and the fact I am getting daily opportunities to make change is BEYOND exciting.
It’s good to be content and happy, but being too content and not facilitating change can be, well, not so good.
I plan to write a more detailed blog post on how/why I left my 8-5 job in the near future. But it’s been nothing but good for me. I just feel like I can actually breathe again and I’m coming back to my normal self – the Tawnie I was 3 years ago!
Hope you love this recipe is much as I do – don’t forget to tag @krolls_korner on Instagram so I can see your beautiful creations!This High Protein Quinoa Egg Scramble is my favorite go to breakfast! krollskorner.com #krollskorner Click To Tweet
High Protein Quinoa Egg Scramble
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella (or Parmesan)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. microgreens (optional)
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic in small frying pan.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl (I add a little dash of milk to make the eggs fluffy) and pour in olive oil and garlic.
- Once eggs starts to cook, add spinach, cheese, and quinoa and mix together. Season with salt and pepper. Garish with more cheese and microgreens.