Everyone deserves a heavenly bite of warm cheesy goodness and I am giving you full permission with these Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs!
These are a fun and easy appetizer to make on Italian night dipped in marinara. Orrrr…any night really! I’ve made these on several occasions for family and friends and they are always a hit. I recommend using them for dunking in the leftover red sauce to clean up the last bits on your plate too 😉
I love this Garlic Herb Cheese Bomb recipe for many reasons but mainly because they only take 8 minutes to cook in the oven and the basic cook can make these to please a crowd. No fuss with making bread from scratch here! PS – don’t judge my nail polish in this picture below! (Girl problems, right?!)
[Tweet “Have you ever had a garlic herb cheese bomb? I think you should add it to your list of appetizers to make! |krollskorner.com”]
Just one of these garlic herb cheese bombs has 58 calories and 5 grams of carbohydrates – enjoy a few with your meal or for an appetizer instead of typical garlic bread!
Let’s get cooking! Print off the Garlic Herb Cheese Bomb recipe below and let me know in the comments what you think! Enjoy!
Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs
- 1 can 16.3 oz, 8 large refrigerated Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, fresh cut into cubes
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Separate biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 sections. Slightly flatten each section just enough to place a small cube of cheese in the center.
- Carefully wrap the dough around the cheese and seal. Place the seam side down about an inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted. (I like to do 8 minutes)
- While the biscuits bake...whisk melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder together. When the biscuits are removed from the oven, immediately brush with butter mixture.
- Serve warm and enjoy!!