We have all had some pretty delicious tasting guacamole in our lifetime…but have you ever tried avocado cream? I like to describe this as a lighter, creamier more grown up guacamole that is bursting with flavor. I made this the other night as an appetizer chip dip for my family but we all decided it would be better as a spread on toast or in a pita sandwich. Mmmm…
I love all of the fresh herbs and ingredients and the color is just so gorgeous! Such a Spring time appetizer if you ask me!
- 2 large ripe avocados pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup sour cream low-fat
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado oil or EVOO
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fennel
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Chips for serving
- Process avocados, sour cream, vinegar, oil, cilantro, basil and fennel in a food processor (Or Nutribullet is fine), until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a bowel and top with fresh cilantro and serve with chips.
Hi, I’m Tawnie!
Welcome to my tiny “korner” on the Internet! I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who loves cookies as much as kale. (OK, maybe I like cookies a little bit more but shh, don’t tell anyone). I am so glad you’re here! Follow along for hassle free, realistic and approachable recipes.More about Tawnie