This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
If you don’t want to fuss with pumpkin pie in the kitchen this year, you’ll be obsessed with this easy Pumpkin Pie Parfait!
Today, I bought all the ingredients to make a Pumpkin Pie and an Apple Pie. The afternoon snuck away from me and I only got to making the Apple Pie. I absolutely adore making pies from scratch. There is something so relaxing and rewarding about baking a homemade pie, especially during the holiday season!
Sometimes, you don’t have all afternoon to make a homemade pie. This is where these Pumpkin Pie Parfaits come in to play!
And at the end of the day, we’re not always in the baking mood!
This recipe is a homemade, delicious dessert that seems fancy enough to your guests and it’s only 5 ingredients!
It’s essentially pumpkin pie in a cup. No no…Pumpkin Pie in a wine class. Or…Pumpkin pie in a mason jar – whatever you want to serve it in – it tastes just like a good homemade pumpkin pie!
I love making these parfaits for any Fall or Winter occasion – whether it be for Halloween, Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving or any dinner party you attend.
This Pumpkin Pie Parfait is…
- Creamy and velvety
- High in protein from the yogurt
- Easy to make
- Only 5 ingredients
- No mixer needed!
- Uses Ginger snap cookies
- Perfect for Fall and Holiday gatherings
- Tastes just like pumpkin pie in a glass!
This not only makes for a great dessert – but I even love to enjoy a smaller version of this for a quick indulgent snack!
Where can I buy pumpkin yogurt?
I buy pumpkin yogurt at my local grocery store. You can especially find it in the yogurt isle during the holidays. My favorite is the Siggi’s Pumpkin Skyr yogurt!
What can I use instead of Cool Whip?
A great substitute for cool whip is coconut cream. If you buy full-fat coconut milk and let is sit in the fridge upside down overnight you can whip it in your stand mixer and use it to replace the cool whip!
You can use graham crackers or granola!
Let’s get to layering these pumpkin pie parfaits!
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- 10 oz pumpkin yogurt
- 1 cup 100% Pumpkin Pie Puree
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 15 Ginger Snap Cookies
- garnish: sprinkle of cinnamon and white chocolate shreds
Last step! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, yogurt and honey. In a food processor, pulse the cookies until well blended and turn into a crumb.
- In a glass of choice for the parfaits, layer the pumpkin mixture first followed by the ginger snap crumbs and then cool whip. Layer until glass is full or desired amount is added. You can serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top, shaved white chocolate (I like to use vanilla candy coating for topping). Enjoy immediately – if you try to make too far in advance, the crumb layer may get soggy!
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is automatically calculated. It should only be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Kroll’s Korner can’t make any guarantees to the accuracy of this information.