Peaches in summer = heaven. Nuff’ said!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far! I’ve been trying to keep up with normal life activities while also trying to kick a silly sinus infection I got earlier this week. Which is easier said than done!
I made this peach salsa recipe in 2015 and decided it needed a face lift. It’s so easy and so tasty, plus peaches are tasting so good right now in California it’s hard to pass them up.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
As many know, orange fruits and veggies are also packed with beta-carotene which is an antioxidant that may protect cell membranes from damage. So while I am fighting this sinus infection I figured a boost of antioxidants would be a good thing!
One more thing and I’ll stop spitting nutrition out atcha…peaches are fairly high on the list of lutein- and zeaxanthin containing fruits (carotenoids that are found in the macula at the center of the retina.) The other thing I like about this salsa is that it’s flavors are pretty complex so it’s easy to portion control for it being a salsa.
🎉🍑NEW VIDEO🍑🎉 I made this fresh peach salsa over the weekend and it's been so refreshing ! Perks of living in California are the fresh peaches from our Valley! 😍 Hope you enjoy this recipe and kick today's butt! 😊 Get the full recipe #ontheblog 🌟link in profile!🌟 #krollskorner #peaches #healthy #yum #foodie ((ps I can't seem to spell – JALAPEÑOS***)) 🙈
- 3 boneless chicken breasts, grilled
- 3 medium-large size yellow peaches, cubed
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Fresh lime juice - 1 lime
- If chicken breasts have not been grilled, grill them until no longer pink and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients for the salsa together and gently mix. Place in the fridge for ~20-30 minutes so the flavors blend together.
- Top on grilled chicken breasts and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @krolls_korner on Instagram or send me a pic, I’d love to see!
- Looking for easy and healthy recipes? Head over to my Pinterest page to get inspired!
- You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook – follow along for nutrition info and more recipes.
This nutrition label does not included the chicken breast, only the salsa: