Looking for a drink to make for brunch? These Pomegranate Moscow Mules are full of flavor with a boost of antioxidants using POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice!
If you’re wanting to have a little fun, but don’t want to drink empty calories at brunch, you’ve found the right drink recipe!
I don’t know about you but I’m a big fan of Moscow mules so I figured adding in some POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice would take this drink up a notch. Added flavor and nutrition, you can’t beat it!
Speaking of nutrition…let’s talk about the pomegranate juice in this recipe for a second.
I used POM Wonderful 100% Juice mainly because it is powered by antioxidants.
I love that the pomegranate is whole-pressed, meaning a unique blend of polyphenol antioxidants from two whole pomegranates – including its fruit, pith and rind – is found in each 8 oz bottle. TWO pomegranates!
Also, some of the current research that includes POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice uses 8 oz per day in its studies on muscle strength recovery, memory and cognition, microbiome, and more.
With just a few simple ingredients, these drinks can be made by an amateur or a cocktail newbie!
It’s fun to drink out of the traditional copper Moscow mug, but a regular glass will do the trick too! Really the main ingredient to make this drink the best ever is using the POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice!
Click the link above to learn more about all the benefits 100% Pomegranate Juice offers AKA the original superfruit!
Brunch Pomegranate Moscow Mules
- 8 oz. POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1.5 cups Ginger beer
- 1 cup ice, cubed
- 2 jiggers vodka
- the juice from half of a lime
- 3 Tbsp. fresh mint, roughly chopped plus extra for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. salt garnish on rim
- 1 lime sliced for garnish
- Infuse the pomegranate juice with chopped mint and let sit for 15 minutes. (Optional, but this really helps the juice absorb the mint flavor!)
- Strain to discard mint. If desired, salt the rim of each copper mug.
- Then in each mug, place 1/2 cup ice, 4 oz. POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice, 1/2 jigger vodka, lime juice, 3/4 cup ginger beer, stir to combine and garnish with more fresh mint and a lime wedge. Enjoy!