Think Texas caviar…but better! This Vegetarian Bean Dip is a crowd pleaser!
If you want a new homemade bean dip for your family and friends…this is it. It is simple, healthy, and delicious too! I recommend to buy the low-sodium cans of beans (and make sure to rinse them nicely). Or, if you have extra time on your hands you can purchase the bagged beans and cook them prior.
I originally got this recipe from my Aunt and I loved it and had to tweak it to make it my own. I make it for get togethers quite often and it is always a hit! You can serve it with sliced cucumbers, chips, or just eat it how it is.
Hope you all are having a GREAT weekend and enjoy this bean dip!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black eyed peas
- 1 can yellow corn
- 1 can white corn
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium white onion
- 1-2 jalapeños
- 1 Hass avocado
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Italian dressing of your choice
- Rinse and strain beans and corn.
- Combine in large serving bowl. Add diced tomato, onion, jalapeños, and avocado. Add in salad dressing and seasonings.
- Refrigerate overnight to get the best flavor.
- Enjoy with chips or veggies.
Check out the video I made for this too!
Decided to publish my first food video on Father's Day ❤️ I miss my daddyo so much & wish I could spend another day with him, even a minute would suffice 💕 – I know he wouldn't care too much about the work that goes into making a food video but he would for sure care about eating the heck outta this dip! 😋 I hope you all treasure the time with your family today and if you need something to make, this recipe is a crowd pleaser! 👍🏼🥑 #HappyFathersDay #Vegetarian #KrollsKorner •• https://krollskorner.com/recipes/vegetarian-bean-dip/ •• 🌟 #bensound
Did you make this recipe? Tag @krolls_korner on Instagram or send me a pic, I’d love to see!
- Looking for easy and healthy recipes? Head over to my Pinterest page to get inspired!
- You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook – follow along for nutrition info and more recipes.