Think Texas caviar…but better! This Vegetarian Bean Dip is a crowd pleaser!
If you want a new homemade bean dip for your family and friends…this is it. It is simple, healthy, and delicious too! I recommend to buy the low-sodium cans of beans (and make sure to rinse them nicely). Or, if you have extra time on your hands you can purchase the bagged beans and cook them prior.
I originally got this recipe from my Aunt and I loved it and had to tweak it to make it my own. I make it for get togethers quite often and it is always a hit! You can serve it with sliced cucumbers, chips, or just eat it how it is.
Hope you all are having a GREAT weekend and enjoy this bean dip!
Vegetarian Bean Dip
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can black eyed peas
- 1 can yellow corn
- 1 can white corn
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium white onion
- 1-2 jalapeños
- 1 Hass avocado
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Italian dressing of your choice
- Rinse and strain beans and corn.
- Combine in large serving bowl. Add diced tomato, onion, jalapeños, and avocado. Add in salad dressing and seasonings.
- Refrigerate overnight to get the best flavor.
- Enjoy with chips or veggies.