This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Kick up your weeknight pasta dinner with this EASY Creamy Tuscan Mushroom Sauce made with BLENDABELLA! Great with fettuccini noodles and try adding in chicken for protein!
Disclosure: Disclosure: I received free samples of BLENDABELLA mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a Summer Blogger Recipe Challenge sponsored by BLENDABELLA (Giorgio Foods Inc.) and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Kroll’s Korner up & running!
Since school is starting back up for many, I thought sharing an easy weeknight pasta dish would be fitting. Pasta is always a great, go to meal for bust families but I wanted to kick up the flavor, and nutrition, by using this mushroom blend!
So, what is BLENDABELLA??
The company makes 3 Flavors which pretty much leaves you with endless options. Of course, the Italian in me wanted to make pasta first!
Giorgio’s BLENDABELLA Portabella Mushroom Blends easily transform any everyday recipe into a rich and flavorful experience. From quick appetizers to gourmet creations, BLENDABELLA is wildly versatile.
You might be wondering what those 3 flavors are…and what the ingredients are in the blend…
The 3 blends include: Zesty Mexican, Coconut Thai, and Rustic Tuscan – I used the Rustic Tuscan for this recipe! The Rustic Tuscan is a blend of Portabella mushrooms, Vegetables & Herbs in Rustic Tuscan, has no artificial preservatives and is Gluten Free! Woo!
This recipe is…
30 Minute Meal
[Tweet “EASY Creamy Tuscan Mushroom Sauce with Fettuccini! Weeknight dinner you’ll want on repeat! @BLENDABELLA #blendabella #zestymexican #rustictuscan #coconutthai.”]
Before You Begin! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- 1 lb Fettuccini noodles, cooked
- 4 Tbsp. butter, unsalted
- 2 cups Spinach, fresh
- 1/2 cup sliced white button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Heavy Creamy
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 12oz. jar BLENDABELLA Rustic Tuscan Blend
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced and roasted
Last step! If you make this, please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive & continue providing free recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place sliced cherry tomatoes in oven on a prepared baking sheet and roast for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, cook fettuccini noodles according to package.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter & then saute with spinach, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes until spinach has cooked down. Then whisk in flour and mix until combined. Slowly whisk in broth, heavy cream and Parmesan. Add in a little extra cream or milk to get it to the consistency you'd like if this isn't enough! Turn heat down to low and let simmer to thicken.
- While sauce thickens, pour 1 jar of BLENDABELLA Rustic Tuscan Blend into a blender (I used a Vitamix) and blend for about 15 seconds. Then add this into the sauce that has been simmering. Place roasted tomatoes on top, serve with chicken for an easy weeknight meal! Enjoy!
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and is automatically calculated. It should only be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary and Kroll's Korner can’t make any guarantees to the accuracy of this information.