This will be your new favorite mocktail, or make it a cocktail by adding in a splash of vodka! This Strawberry Kombucha Mojito is the refreshing summertime drink you’ve been searching for!
It’s Recipe Redux Day once again! This months theme…
May 2017 – Theme
Cocktails and Mocktails for May Celebrations
Showers and celebrations with friends abound this time of year. Show us your healthy, colorful drink concoctions for festivities like bridal showers and graduation celebrations.
The smell alone of muddling the mint with the lime juice, raspberries and strawberries was amazing. Strawberries here in California fresh from the farmer’s market are just SO good this drink was kind of a no-brainer for me. With graduations, weddings, and all the BBQ’s you’ll be attending this summer – you’ll have to make sure this Strawberry Kombucha Mojito attends as well!
- 16 oz. strawberry Kombucha
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 6-8 fresh raspberries
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 cup Sparkling water
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Muddle, or puree, the strawberries, raspberries, mint and lime juice until a puree is formed.
- Divide the puree into 2 mason jars, add kombucha into each glass followed by sparkling water and add in ice cubes.
- Stir, sip, and enjoy!
- Don't want a mocktail? Add vodka!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @krolls_korner on Instagram or send me a pic, I’d love to see!
- Looking for easy and healthy recipes? Head over to my Pinterest page to get inspired!
- You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook – follow along for nutrition info and more recipes.