Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies
If you love my famous Kroll's Kookies you will be obsessed with these Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies too! Soft, chewy, ooey-gooey and full of mini M&Ms!
Servings 6 large cookies
- 1 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Cake flour
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cold, unsalted butter, cubed (8 Tbsp.)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed (light or dark)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk (no whites)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk chocolate, dark or whatever you prefer!)
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl: All-Purpose flour, cake flour, corn starch, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars. Then add in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Gradually add in the dry ingredients followed by the chocolate chips. Turn off the machine.
Stir in the mini m&ms with a rubber spatula.
Form the dough into 6 large dough balls and place on a cookie sheet. You can use a silicone baking mat or parchment paper if you prefer.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tops of cookies are golden brown. Ovens may vary.
Cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.*
- Let the cookies rest: If your cookies are turning out too gooey, let them rest longer. They are even better if you let them sit and enjoy the next day. Your cookies aren’t ruined, just let them rest!
- I love using the mini M&Ms because you get more chocolate in each bite, but you can use any M&Ms you prefer.