Cream Cheese Pasta Bake
This Cream Cheese Pasta Bake is a simple recipe made by oven roasting a block of cream cheese with cherry tomatoes and a few other basic ingredients to create a creamy, flavorful sauce!
Servings 4 people
- 20 oz. cherry tomatoes (2 pints)
- 1/2 small white onion, minced
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach, gently torn
- basil (optional garnish)
- 8 oz. pasta of choice, cooked
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Pour the cherry tomatoes, onions, sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper into an oven safe casserole dish. Stir to combine.
Place the cream cheese in the center.
Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes. (Bake until the cheese is golden and looks like it's about to fall apart).
Meanwhile, cook pasta of choice according to package directions.
Remove the casserole dish from the oven. Smash the tomatoes down using a spoon and stir the cream cheese until it creates a sauce.
Stir in the spinach until wilted and then stir in cooked pasta noodles. Serve immediately and garnish with basil. Taste and adjust add more salt or pepper as desired.
- Storage: Allow pasta dish to cool then transfer to an air tight container. Store in fridge for 3-4 days.
- Add a protein of choice to make this a more satisfying meal! Chicken, bacon, grilled shrimp, salmon, steak, tofu, etc.
- Use any pasta shape you prefer.
- Make sure the sun dried tomatoes are mixed in the dish to prevent them from burning.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 580kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 870mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 4mg