Healthy Pasta Primavera
This delicious Healthy Pasta Primavera recipe is studded with flavorful and seasonal vegetables, Garlic Herb Butter and Parmesan cheese. Switch up the noodles based on what you have on hand. Be sure to watch the recipe video too!
Servings 8 people
- 1 lb. Pasta (Farfalle/bowtie)
- 3 large carrots, julienned
- 2 zucchini, quartered
- 2 yellow squash, quartered
- 2 bell peppers (red and yellow), sliced into matchsticks
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus (medium to thick stalks), trimmed and cut on a diagonal
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
For the garlic herb butter:
- 8 Tbsp. softened butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest (zest from 1 lemon)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 450° F. Grab two baking sheets for the veggies. Cut up all of the veggies and line them on the baking sheets. Drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper and Herbs de Provence all over the vegetables. Gently mix together. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
While those roast in the oven, bring the water to boil for your pasta and cook pasta according to box directions. Drain pasta.
Next make the garlic herb butter. Pour the softened butter, lemon zest, basil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper into a medium sized bowl. Using a hand mixer, mix until incorporated. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the pasta with the roasted vegetables. Then add in the cherry tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and garlic herb butter. Toss until noodles are coated evenly. Serve warm and enjoy!
Use any pasta shape you prefer!
Switch up vegetables based on your favorites or what you have on hand. Have fun with it!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 447kcal