Easy Italian Pasta Salad
A Classic and Easy Italian Pasta Salad recipe that is full of color and a reliable side dish to bring to parties, potlucks or gatherings. Plus, who doesn’t love a good pasta salad?!
Servings 8 people
- 12 oz. Tri-Color Rotini
- 8.45 fl. oz. Sir Kensington's Pepperoncini Italian Vinaigrette bottle
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes (I LOVE cherry tomatoes so I include 2 cups, you may want less).
- 1 cup julienned summer sausage
- 1/2 cup pitted and sliced Greek olives
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 cup Mozzarella (balls or cubed)
- Parsley for garnish
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook your rotini pasta until al dente. Typically, 7-9 minutes. Drain your pasta and be sure to rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, combine the pasta with the remaining ingredients. (Sir Kensington’s Pepperoncini Italian Vinaigrette last). You can serve right away, but I always love prepping this in advance, so the pasta salad has some time to sit in the fridge to really soak up all the flavors. Pasta salad will last in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. When ready to enjoy, garnish with fresh parsley and serve cold.