Spinach, Basil, and Strawberry Summer Salad
Simple ingredients and perfect for summer!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Boysenberry or strawberry preserves
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce or another hot sauce you prefer
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil chiffonade
- 1 small red onion halved and sliced thinly crosswise
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 4 oz. feta cheese
Combine vinegar, preserves, hot sauce, and olive oil in a small bowl or jar. Shake/whisk until combined and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix spinach, basil, onion, and walnuts. Drizzle dressing over lightly and toss to mix. Gently stir in strawberries and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Right before serving, top with the feta cheese.