If you follow my blog…you probably know I am a big fan of fast, easy, and healthy meals…snacks…anything! With everyone always in a hurry in this crazy life it is nice to know there are still quick and simple recipe solutions. Which is the exact reason why these frozen banana bites are SO amazing.
I am also a big fan of Siggi’s yogurt. It is the first yogurt I have found that has low sugar, high protein, and tastes amazing! With summer quickly approaching here in Fresno these yogurt bites will certainly come in handy on a hot day! A lot of my recipes I make are also kid-friendly…try making these with your kiddos instead of buying frozen yogurt one night! 🙂
- ~2 cups Siggi's plain yogurt depending on how many bites you want to make
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup chopped banana chips
- Place 12 cupcake liners onto a small baking tray
- Peel the banana and mash it up. Mix it in with the yogurt.
- Drop some of the mixture into each cupcake liner and press some banana chips onto the top of each yogurt bite.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until solid. Pop out and serve immediately.