Since Easter is right around the corner, I wanted to start sharing Easter recipes! I am giving a shoutout to Kristyn at Lilluna.com for this fun and easy recipe! It is one the kiddos can join in making and will be sure to enjoy as well.
This was fun to make, only too 10 minutes to put together, and ~45 minutes in the fridge to harden! It was a hit amongst my friends so I am for sure making it on Easter for the whole gang! Hope you and your friends and family will enjoy as well! Thank you Kristyn for the yummy recipe!
- 1 package vanilla candy coating
- 3/4 cup Easter/Spring M&Ms
- 8-10 Spring Oreos crushed
- Easter sprinkles
- Melt candy coating in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until fully melted. Pour candy coating on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread out into a smooth, thin and even layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed Oreos, sprinkles, and M&Ms
- Place in the fridge for 1/2- 1 hour
- Break into pieces with hands, and enjoy!