Siggis yogurt banana pancakes hit the spot every time! Fluffy, light, and nutrition packed in each bite. There’s no better way to enjoy a weekend breakfast!
Bananas…siggis…pancakes…what’s not to love?! Soooo a couple blog posts back I mentioned (in the Berry Balsamic Chia Jam post) I will be a part of Whole Foods Market Fresno’s first ever INSTA MEET!! I feel SO honored to part of such an exciting event in my hometown. Myself and 3 other beauty/health influencers here in the Clovis/Fresno area will be gathering at WHM Fresno March 4th to discuss our favorite products – some of the beauty bloggers will be sharing their favorite makeup tips and products while I will be discussing a few of my favorite foods! Siggis yogurt being one of them. This is honestly a staple in my fridge and my go-to source of calcium and protein.
Make sure if you live in the Clovis/Fresno area to mark your calendars! 1 week from today, March 4th at 5-9PM!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1-2 medium sized bananas, sliced
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- dash of salt
- dash of cinnamon
- ½ tsp. chia seeds
- ~12 oz. siggi's vanilla yogurt
- 2 eggs
- Whisk yogurt and eggs in a medium bowl until smooth. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and stir until dry ingredients are mixed in. Note: Batter will be thick.
- Preheat your griddle and spray with non-stick spray. Scoop batter onto griddle into sized pancakes you desire, forming a circle.
- Place sliced bananas on top of pancakes and gently press into batter while they cook. Cook on one side until golden brown and then flip. Repeat until batter is gone.
- Serve with chia seeds and more bananas on top!
- You can also make this with Siggis mixed berry yogurt and use blueberries instead of bananas!