Calling all chocolate peanut butter lovers – this recipe is for YOU!
Welcome to this months Recipe Redux post! This post is extra special because we are celebrating the Redux’s 6th birthday! (With chocolate of course)…
June 2017 – Theme
Small Bite Desserts
In honor of our 6th birthday, we’re celebrating with cake…or another small bite dessert that fits your fancy. Show us your healthy small bite dessert creation.
I made these bites back in Jan of this year and posted them on my Instagram, but I never took “nice” photos of them to put up on the blog. I figured this months theme would be a perfect opportunity to share this recipe officially on here…and make another food video! Ever since I attended Blog Brûlée in 2016, I knew I needed to start making food videos, and here I am…8 months later finally getting a start on making them! I have a lot to learn, but the recent bootcamp from Pinch Of Yum/Food Blogger Pro really gave me that extra nudge I needed to get started. Now I just want to make videos all day!!
This recipe is SUPER easy and fun to make. I hope you all enjoy!
Check out the video I made too! 🙂
😍😍 OMG!! Today we are virtually celebrating the 6th birthday of #TheRecipeRedux! 🍫🤗🎉 I'm celebrating with these #Chocolate Lovers Peanut Butter Energy Bites!! ((Video mistake, that's almond flour/meal not almond butter)) Recipe is now live on the blog! •• https://krollskorner.com/recipes/desserts/chocolate-lovers-peanut-butter-bites/ •• 😘✨ #KrollsKorner #PeanutButter #PeanutFanatic #Dessert #Tasty #Easy
Pin this recipe for later!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup almond flour/meal
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 bag dark chocolate chips, melted
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate) in a small bowl.
- Roll mixture into balls - I used a little flour on my hands to help them not stick.
- Freeze for 30 minutes, then roll balls into melted chocolate and then freeze for another 30 minutes - 1 hour. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @krolls_korner on Instagram or send me a pic, I’d love to see!
- Looking for easy and healthy recipes? Head over to my Pinterest page to get inspired!
- You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook – follow along for nutrition info and more recipes.
I made mine fairly large. If you make 16 instead of 12, that would be ~144 calories and 9g carbs.